IAM will be hosting Pharma and Biotech IP Summit: Transforming Tactics into Optimal Strategies in Munich on November 3 2016.
As a valued Pharma Focus Asia reader, you can benefit from the exclusive discount of 20% (a saving of €180) on the full delegate rate of €895. Register here using the code SAVE180 before October 21.
This highly informative, content-driven forum, led by our world-class speaking faculty, will showcase practical solutions to the challenges facing life sciences, pharma and biotech companies, legal practitioners and other key stakeholders, including:
- Understanding the DNA of business and formulating a successful IP strategy
- The current state of play with the Unified Patent Court and the European litigation landscape
- Scrutinising the European and US biologics environment
- Second medical use patents – the ongoing debate over their value
These and more topics will be discussed by:
- Jürgen Dressel, head of global patent litigation strategy, Novartis AG
- Fiona Bor, head of intellectual property, MorphoSys
- Bo Kalum, senior patent specialist, Lundbeck
- Gavin Lawson, senior manager, intellectual property, Gilead Sciences
- Henrik Mathiassen, director and head of IP department, Zealand Pharma
- Stephan Spiller, associate director, intellectual property, MorphoSys AG
- Adrian Spillmann, head of corporate intellectual property, Valneva
The full speaking faculty is available here.
Places are limited, so don’t delay – secure your place at Pharma and Biotech IP Summit 2016 today for just €715. Use code SAVE180 by October 21.