The 4th Annual Cell Culture & Bioprocessing Congress is taking place on the 9th & 10th of November 2015 in London, UK. The congress brings together over 170 delegates representing leading biotech companies, global pharma organisations and internationally renowned academic institutions. The two day congress will cover topics within Cell Line Development, Process Development and Biological Production. The congress brings together key leading experts in these areas, delivering the highest level of expertise and most up to date information.
Who will be attending the congress?
Delegates typically include Professors, Directors, Managers and Heads of:
What is included in your place?
- • Access to the 4th Annual Cell Culture and Bioprocessing Congress
- • Full access to the 2 days of conference presentations
- • Lunch and Refreshments during the congress
- • Access to all networking activities
- • Access to exhibition area
- • Conference workbook and online access to conference materials, notes and presentations
Who will be speaking?
- • Jonathan Wrigley, Associate Director Cellular Reagents & Assay Development, AstraZeneca
- • Oliver Chao, Head of Emerging Biomedical Sciences, Sanofi
- • Christiane Niederlaender, Quality Assessor, MHRA
- • Johnson Varghese, Senior Director Analytical Development, Shire
- • Julian Morris, Technical Director, Centre for Process Analytics and Control Technology, Visiting Professor University of Strathclyde
- • Keith Foster, VP Scientific Affairs, Syntaxin, part of the Ipsen Group
- • Nicolas Mermod, Professor, Ecole Polytechnique Federal de Lausanne
Click here to review the full list of speakers: http://www.cellculture-congress.com/who-is-speaking/
Register your interest today to hear over 50 presentations, case studies and panel discussions all focusing on the key issues in cell line optimisation, process development and biological production, across 4 interactive streams:
- • Early Cell Line Development
- • Process Development
- • Late Stage Cell Line Development: Characterization & Stability
- • Biological Production
Download the conference programme to find out more about this two day congress: http://www.cellculture-congress.com/download-agenda-marketing/
Reserve Your Place Today!
With only a limited number of places available, please contact Guillaume Alonso on email@example.com or call on +44(0)1865 248 455 today.
If you’re looking to present a poster, we have limited spaces available on a strictly first come first served basis. For further information regarding our poster presentations, or to find out more about this or any of our upcoming events in our Cell Culture series 2015 please contact Guillaume Alonso on firstname.lastname@example.org call us on +44(0)1865 248455.
Notes to editors:
1. Guillaume Alonso, Marketing Executive. Phone +44(0) 1865 248455 e-mail email@example.com
2. Oxford Global Conferences produce cutting edge congresses and summits for the Life Sciences Industry.
3. Oxford Global Conferences Ltd. Phone +44(0) 1865 248455, Fax +44(0) 1865 250985, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Web: www.oxfordglobal.co.uk