Join us for this highly anticipated 2nd Annual Genome Editing Congress, 10-11 November 2016 in London to discover what opportunities lie in the industry for your business by networking with internationally acknowledged VPs, Directors, Heads and other senior level experts. Co-located with the highly established 8th Annual Next Generation Sequencing Congress & 4th Annual Single Cell Analysis Congress, the event is an excellent opportunity to network with over 450 senior level delegates from the above areas. Attend this highly anticipated congress in London, UK and enjoy high level scientific discussions on the hottest topic areas of the industry:
• Advancements in Genome Editing Tools: Hear about enhancing the power of CRISPR genome editing for recombineering with Francis Stewart, Professor of Genomics, Dresden University of Technology
• Therapeutic Genome Editing: Gain novel insights into viral and non-viral airway gene transfer – gene editing in the context of Cystic Fibrosis with Uta Griesenbach, Professor of Molecular Medicine, Imperial College London
• Genome Editing from the Industry Perspective: Discuss using genome editing in drug discovery & development with Barry Rosen, VP and Senior Principal Scientist, AstraZeneca
Who will be speaking?
• Barry Rosen, VP and Senior Principal Scientist, AstraZeneca
• Rob Howes, Associate Director, Biologics Profiling, MedImmune
• Danilo Maddalo, Laboratory Head, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
• Morten Frodin, Professor, University of Copenhagen
• Stephen Hart, Professor in Molecular Genetics, UCL Institute of Child Health
See the Full Agenda with speakers, presentations, topics and streams: http://bit.ly/1GLaZ50
FREE LIVE WEBINARS
Joins us for the free webinars we will host which will give you the opportunity to learn about Advances in Genome Editing and Advances In Rapid Transgeneration Adaptation.
Advances in Genome Editing - Thursday 15th September 2016 | 2pm GMT
Presentation 1: Advancements in genome editing tools & technologies.
Presentation 2: A Genome Editing Pipeline For Cell Line Engineering Based On IDAA And FACS.
Register for Free Today: http://bit.ly/297XB2B
Benefits to Attending:
• Learn more about a genome editing pipeline for cell line engineering based on IDAA and FACS
• Discuss the uses of gene targeting utilised in drug discovery
• Advance your knowledge about recent genome editing research updates
3Case Study: Advances in Rapid Transgeneration Adaptation. ‘Rapid Transgeneration Adaptation of a Reef Fish To Climate Change’ - Tuesday 13th September 2016 | 2pm GMT
Benefits to Attending:
• Advance your knowledge about rapid transgeneration adaptation
• Discuss the challenges and concerns associated with this rapid change
• Hear about the outcomes of the responses to this change
Register for Free Today: http://bit.ly/22h83r8
What is included in your place?
• Full access to the 2 days of conference presentations
• Free access to the co-located 8th Annual Next Generation Sequencing Congress & 4th Annual Single Cell Analysis Congress
• Access to all networking activities
• Access to exhibition area
• Conference workbook and online access to conference materials, notes and presentations
Reserve Your Place Today!
Registration to attend the 2nd Annual Genome Editing Congress 2016 is now open. For further information on booking your place today or to find out more regarding available Early Bird Discounts along with a small number of group discounts, please contact Danielle Dalby on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1865 248455.
You can also discover even more and discuss the latest topics in genome editing on our social media:
LinkedIn: Genome Editing Networking Group
Notes to editors:
1. Danielle Dalby, Senior Marketing Manager. Phone +44(0) 1865 248455 e-mail email@example.com
2. Oxford Global Conferences produce cutting edge congresses and summits for the Life Sciences Industry.