About AABLS 2015 As the BioPharma industry grows in China & the Asian region. A part of our highly successful Biopharma series, the event, which attracts over 180 attendees, is the leading industry platform for Biopharma, biotech, Manufacturing Equipments, Bioscience and Analytical Equipments,Facility Design, Cold Chain, CMOs, CROs, research institutes, investors,technology and industry stakeholders to meet, network and discuss current industry trends, establish business partnerships and be updated on investment opportunities in Asia.
Covering topics ranging from latest regulations impacting to International partnering;from Biosimilar to antibody development,from Biomanufacturing to cell culture engineering; from Cutting edge technology & solutions to best Practice case studies;from business strategy, investment to innovation.
This is probably the most important event in the year on biopharma in terms of participants. It cannot be missed.
With over 40 speakers and estimation to bring over 180 Biopharma professionals, the key congress topics will cover:
- • Understand the latest development in regulations and Government pricing plans in China, EU, US, Korea and India, how to access these markets and gain approvals
- • Insights on key success factors for entering the biosimilars investment space with different business models as well as developing win-win partnerships
- • Learn innovative and cost effective approaches in biosimilars production and development
- • Gather the latest market intelligence and analysis and identify new trends and opportunities in Biosimilars R&D, contract manufacturing and commercialization in Asia
- • New Biomanufacturing facilities, expansions & investment opportunities in Asia
- • Cutting edge technology & solutions to improve biologic manufacturing
- • GMP, quality & best Practice case studies
- • Antibody Drug Development
- • Building Symbiotic Partnerships models
- • Cell culture media development, optimization & feeding strategies
- • Advances in clone screening & selection
- • Development of bispecific antibody therapeutics from cell lines
- • Trends & challenges in supply chain logistics
On behalf of the committee, we sincerely hope primary discussions, topics and invitees would come across your scientific and strategic interests and the whole summit will be consisted of keynote speeches, panel/roundtable discussions, open Q&A sessions, booth and poster exhibition and guided networking sessions for all professionals and management who are working for the Biopharma industry in Asia
Event Name: The 2nd Annual Asia Biopharma Leaders Summit 2015
Date: September 23rd to 24th,2014
Venue:Parkyard Hotel Shanghai China
Contact Person:Marketing Department
Direct Line:86 21 31602153