The protein & antibody biotherapeutics market represents a growing area of pharmaceutical research that is currently experiencing a lot of attention: advancements in developing therapeutics proteins and antibodies as well as utilising nanobodies for therapeutic research are supporting the expansion of the industry hugely. Oxford Global’s free webinar recording offers you a unique chance to listen to industry experts discuss the recent improvements towards achieving designed recombinant therapeutic neurotoxins and utilising nanobodies for immunotherapy.
Our Webinar Presenters:
Matthew Beard, Senior Principal Scientist, Ipsen Bioinnovation: Advances Towards Designed Recombinant Therapeutic Neurotoxins
• Current therapeutic neurotoxins are natural proteins purified from native sources
• Recombinant technology offers ways to improve manufacture and design new therapeutic neurotoxins tailored to patient’s needs
Antonin De Fougerolles, Chief Scientific Officer, Ablynx:
Biotherapeutics: Utilising Nanobodies For Immunotherapy
• Advances in multivalent and multi-specific Nanobodies for immune-oncology
• Case study: Using multi-specific Nanobodies to generate the next generation T cell recruiter platform
• Case study: Improving agonist activity using a multivalent GITR Nanobody
Download for free here >>
If you would like further information regarding this webinar, please contact Danielle Dalby today on +44 (0) 1865 248455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors
1. Danielle Dalby. Senior Marketing Manager. +44(0) 1865 248455. email@example.com
2. Oxford Global Marketing Ltd produces cutting edge congresses and summits for the Life Sciences Industry.
3. Oxford Global Marketing Ltd. phone +44 (0)1865 248455 | fax +44 (0)1865 250985 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: http://www.oxfordglobal.co.uk/