According to monographs of Micro Crystalline Cellulose (Ph. Eur., USP-NF). DMF N° 18519 since July 15, 2005 the Hamper formulation and innovative drug delivery pellets are made up of Micro Crystalline Cellulose.
Homogeneous distribution & controlled release
The two fundamental advantages of dosage form are homogeneous distribution and controlled release, thanks to the homogenous concentration of highly active agents for the multi dosage formulations. Cellets supports this pioneer development. This innovative pellet can be supplied in any particular size starting from 100 µm micro pellets.
• They can use in the range of (100 – 200 µm) for highly active low dosage API.
• It acts as a perfect tool for the conjunctional and controlled release products.
• Cellets are only made under the GMP conditions using MCC from certified suppliers only.
• Narrow particular size distribution within each fraction.
• Establishment of sensitive activities due to the dormancy of MCC.
• Excellent rapport due to the high plasticity of the Cellets.
• High scrape resistance improves the coating process.
• Higher haul charters smaller capsule sizes.