AboutHealthcare Pharmaceuticals limited (HPL)
Healthcare Pharmaceuticals limited (HPL) is an established Pharmaceutical company in Bangladesh, specialize in contract manufacturing of branded generic products for local and overseas market covering Asia, Africa and CIS region. HPL relies on latest technology to formulate and to produce generic formulation ensuring optimum quality compared to the international brands.
Healthcare traces its roots in 1988 with establishment of a company named Healthcare Distribution Limited partnered with Roche (Bangladesh) Limited.
Later on, in 1996 Healthcare decided to establish its own pharmaceutical plant named Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Limited (HPL) to produce the products those are imported from Roche, Switzerland and other local generics for indigenous market.
The company is now producing more than two hundred products for its own with various types of dosage forms which include Tablets, Capsules, Liquids, Dry syrups, Cream & Ointments, Gels, Small Volume Parenterals, Eye Drops covering almost all therapeutic classes where a lot of products are in the launching pipeline. HPL wishes to launch Prefilled Syringes, Lyophilized Vials and Meter Dose Inhalers (MDI) preparations to its product portfolio by the second quarter of this year.
The company is engaged with strategic marketing process which involves building customer relationships by creating and delivering superior customer value aiming to produce high customer equity. HPL successfully and efficiently blending skilled people, resources, organizational structure and decisions for implementing strategies at all levels.
It is continuously creating innovative idea to its every step of operation to add distinctiveness and competitiveness to the products and services.
HPL has the capabilities to provide a comprehensive toll manufacturing service excellence supported by research and development in advanced technology, analytical service, formulation development, manufacturing for clinical trials as well as commercial production of your products. Our strengths for toll manufacturing are
- GMP compliant state of the art suit manufacturing facility equipped with most modern technology bound machineries.
- Skilled technical professionals having long experience of working in multinational companies, like Novartis (BD) Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline (BD) Ltd., Roche (BD) Ltd., Organon (BD) Ltd., Julphar (UAE) with top Local Pharmaceutical Companies in Bangladesh.
- Quality manufacturing policy conforming to F. Hoffmann La Roche, Basal, Switzerland.
- 10 years of experience in manufacturing Cac Effervescent Tablet for Novartis (BD) Limited as toll manufacturing agreement.
- 4 years of experience in manufacturing Roche products (from 2002 to 2006)
- Formulation Development and Manufacturing of more than 200 products of 120 generics for Local and overseas market.
The company specializes in manufacture and market a wide range of branded generic medicines covering almost all therapeutic classes such as antibiotics, anti-ulcerents, Cardiovascular, NSAIDs, anti-diabetics, antipsychotic, antiviral, vitamins and minerals etc. offering different dosage forms like Solid Tablets, Capsules, Small volume Parenteral (SVPs), Dry powder for Suspensions, Cream and Ointments, Metered-dose Inhalers (MDIs), Ophthalmic products, and Prefilled Syringe for Biogenerics etc.
HPL is now producing more than 210 branded products of 120 generics.
The below categories are some of the company’s expertise in Contract Manufacturing.
- Vitamin & Mineral
- Nutritional Supplement
- Cream & Ointment
- Anti Bacterial