AboutKores (India) Limited
Kores (India) Limited - Pharmaceuticals & Chemicals Division of KORES Group, India was established in 1981.
Kores – Pharma Division has evolved itself to become a recognized manufacturer of high grade Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Pharmaceutical Intermediates. Driven by robust manufacturing processes and stringent quality norms, Kores specializes in producing Theophylline and its advanced derivatives, mucolytic expectorants, diabetic, cardiovascular drugs, key intermediates for Anticancer and Antiparkinson drugs at cGMP manufacturing facility located at Roha, Maharashtra, India.
The Company’s Administrative Office is based at Pawane, Navi Mumbai. Wherein the same premises it has got its own Research & Development Centre, approved by the Department of Science & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, New Delhi, India.
Quality has always been company’s motto and with continuous efforts towards attaining the highest levels of quality have ensured that product specifications match with international standard.
The Company has an established Quality Assurance and Quality Control systems, which encompasses activities both manufacturing control as well as sampling, analysis and release of relevant raw materials, intermediates and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
Keeping in mind the fast changing times, QC is well equipped with sophisticated equipments / instruments / systems / qualified personnel.
QA & RA ensures
• Implementation of Standard Operating Procedures and its periodic review.
• Process validation & Method validation
• In process controls
• Technology Transfer
• Documentation Control
• Auditing suppliers of critical raw materials.
• Handling deviations, customer complaints, implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
• Filing CTD DMF, CoS, Reach and other registrations required in various markets.
• Granted CEP (RO-CEP 2013-115-Rev 00) for Ambroxol HCl by EDQM.