Cledomox 375 Tablets
Amoxicillin 250mg with Potassium Clavulanate 125mg tablets
• Composition – Amoxicillin 250mg / Clavulanate Potassium 125mg
• Common Name – Amoxicillin Clavulanate Potassium
• Brand Name – CLEDOMOX
• Trade Name – Co-Amoxiclav, Amoxiclav
• Available Strength – 375mg
• Therapeutic use – Antibiotic
• Packing – 10 Tablets/Strip – 5X10 Tablets/Box
Cledomox 375 tablets come in a dosage combination of Amoxicillin 250mg and Potassium Clavulanate 125mg. Medopharm is a leading Amoxicillin and Clavulanate Potassium tablets manufacturer and supplier in India. Each Aqueous-coated tablet of Amoxiclav in the brand name of Cledomox 375 acts as an antibiotic and helps to fight against bacteria, particularly in the treatment of Respiratory Tract Infections, Urinary Tract Infections, Skin Infections, and Dental Infections.
Aqueous Coated Amoxiclav – Cledomox 375 Tablets
Medopharm has developed an innovation considering the patient’s health with the aqueous coating technology in CLEDOMOX.
Conventional Amoxiclav tablets are made with a coating of organic solvents like Isopropyl Alcohol and Methylene Chloride. In some cases, the organic solvent coating is used for the luster and shine of the tablet. The action of the tablet coating is to reduce the bacterial load for moisture-sensitive products. Due to the toxic nature of the organic volatile elements present in these tablet coating solvents, they are banned by regulatory authorities in many countries. Cledomox tablets are made with an aqueous coating for solid dosage formulations. With many pharma manufacturers adapting to health, safety, and environmental practices, aqueous tablet coating has gained significant popularity now. Medopharm was the 1st to use aqueous tablet coating technology in manufacturing Amoxiclav tablets.
Cledomox 375 Tablets – The Best Co-Amoxiclav
- First Aqueous Coated Amoxiclav in India
- Tablet Coating with No Organic Volatile
- Extra Dry Grade Amoxicillin for Greater Stability
- UK MHRA Accredited Manufacturing Plant
- Dedicated Beta-Lactam Facility
- Supplied to UNICEF World-Wide
- 9mm Space between two Tablets in the Strip
- 40 Microns Strip Thickness compared to 30 Microns
- Retains Potency till Consumption