Intelligent predictive maintenance systems that monitor the health of critical rotating equipment, such as pumps, reduce the risk of sudden failure and boost uptime and productivity. Alfa Laval condition monitoring systems leverage the internet of things (IoT), connected devices and analytics to maximize process throughput, reduce the total cost of ownership, and increase plant productivity.
Condition monitoring for complete 24/7 real-time visibility of pump health
- Focus attention and prioritize service for pumps using condition monitoring data and an intuitive user interface
- Cut maintenance costs by eliminating unplanned downtime, staff overtime and spare parts rush orders
- Extend pump lifetime and lower total cost of ownership
- Save valuable maintenance staff time and resources by focusing attention where it is needed most
- Service critical pumps only when maintenance is required using intelligent diagnostics
Industries that rely on rotating equipment spend billions on unplanned maintenance. Alfa Laval condition monitoring solutions are intelligent IoT systems that use advanced sensors to measure and collect critical data on machine vibration.
With Alfa Laval condition monitoring systems, plant operators have complete 24/7 visibility of machine health in real time from a remote location. They can predict, prioritize and plan condition-based maintenance activities using actionable machine health data and insights. This prevents equipment failure, optimizes asset performance and ensures production continuity.