ECONOMICAL MEDIA PAD RETAINING FRAME
- Allows for easy changeout of filter media pads
- 22-gauge U-channel construction contains pad and prevents leakage
- Maintains square alignment over years of use without racking
- Rigid construction prevents dirty air bypass, sagging, or blowout even when heavily loaded
- 9-gauge expanded wire retainer for easy access to the media pads
- 1" and 2" thickness available- fits in AAF Flanders Universal Holding Frames and 2" side access tracks
- Commercial Buildings
- Schools and Universities
- Spray Booths
Benefits & Features
Long Service Life
1-inch and 2-inch AmerFrames are designed to hold replaceable media pads in commercial applications. The cell sides are made from a single piece of 22-gauge, galvanized steel U-channel, sized to fit inside universal holding frames, or in 1” or 2" side access housing tracks. An expanded metal grid welded to the air-leaving side provides complete support for the media pad at high velocity or under turbulent conditions. This results in a unitized, rigid construction that maintains square alignment over years of use without racking. The U-channel cell sides also form a seal around the frame’s perimeter to contain the pad and prevent leakage.
Versatile and Cost-Saving
AmerFrames have a 9-gauge hinged retainer grid for easy access to the pads. Permanently attached to the cell sides, the retainer can be easily opened without getting lost or damaged while changing pads. Pad-holding frames are a versatile and cost-saving alternative to framed disposable panel filters, as the cost of the frames is quickly recovered after only a few change-outs.
Select from a Wide Variety of AAF Flanders Air Filter Media
Meet the air cleaning performance and cost considerations of any filtration application with one of AAF Flanders’s full line of synthetic media. AAF Flanders' pad and frame filter media selection offers versatility, performance, and economy.