KoolTemp EcoFlex 48
KoolTemp EcoFlex 48
A Reusable Solution for the Distribution of Deep Frozen, Frozen, and Refrigerated Vaccine Through Expedited Parcel Service or Local Delivery
Simple, Flexible, Proven
- Universal Pack Out – Fully conditioned ready to use delivery drives down cost in labor and inventory footprint
- Compact Design – Unique flexible design allows for multiple durations and temperatures in one simple box
- Robust Performance – Tested against ISTA 7D by Cold Chain Technologies – the industries most trusted technical leader
- Sustainable & Recyclable – Reusable shipping system with recyclable parts significantly contributes to organizations sustainable initiatives
- Proven – EcoFlex has safely delivered over 150M doses of COVID-19 vaccine as part of Operation Warp Speed
- Hibernation Capable – can hibernate without compromising performance
The new KoolTemp EcoFlex 48 raises the bar for validated, reusable solutions that protect temperature-sensitive shipments! Using upgraded components, the KoolTemp EcoFlex 48 achieves maximum performance with a combination of the industry’s first shape-stable, full-coverage PCM gel, state-of-the-art materials, and unique shipper construction.
The KoolTemp EcoFlex 48 is specifically designed for efficient and compliant refurbishment in a return/re-use environment as part of the validated KoolTemp ReNew service program. This premium, reusable product line is the perfect solution to fulfill your sustainable initiative. Our shape-stable PCM gel is not only reusable via our service program but is also recycled by us in the creation of new PCM. The PET inner liner and all corrugate and cardboard materials are also fully recyclable.
KoolTemp EcoFlex 48 parcel systems are hibernation capable, meaning that in the right storage environment, they can accommodate scheduled or unscheduled shipment delays without compromising product safety.
Due to superior thermal properties, vacuum-insulated panels allow for a much smaller solution overall. This is better for the environment in multiple ways. A smaller solution means an increase in freight efficiency which translates to reduced environmental impact during transit. Also, should the need arise for traditional disposal, the minimal amount of non-recyclable or non-reusable components requires significantly less landfill space than molded, single-use, insulated coolers.