FIBEROPTIC PROBES AND FLOW CELLS
Solvias develops and markets high-quality process sampling equipment for online analysis of liquids, gases and solids. Our highly robust fiberoptic sapphire probes set high standards of performance in NIR and UV-VIS spectroscopy.
We also work closely with our customers to develop immersion probes or flow cells for specialized environments subject to high temperature, pressure or risk of corrosion. For over 30 years, Solvias fiberoptic probes have been used in transmission, transflection, reflection and ATR industrial applications. We can help you to choose the right probe for your needs, so please contact our product specialists who will be delighted to support you.
Solvias sapphire probes offer the following important advantages:
- Low abrasion and corrosion levels thanks to the use of sapphire optic
- Chemical resistance
- Proven process capability
- Applications for UV/VIS or NIR
- Compatible with almost all types of spectrometer with fiberoptic connection
- Our product line features a wide range of models including accessories.