Labworks International Inc. are Professional Engineers, Constructors and Manufacturers of Environmental Room solutions. Headquartered with manufacturing facilities in Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada, Labworks provides turn-key solutions throughout North America.
Labworks International Inc. are experts in designing and constructing precision controlled environments for the safe and reliable storage of temperature and/or humidity sensitive items. We focus on the life sciences industries such as healthcare, post-secondary institutions, pharmaceutical, government research facilities and private industry.
Our past projects include:
- - walk in cold rooms, freezers, incubators;
- Insect rearing rooms and animal storage rooms;
- Blood storage facilities;
- Drug storage rooms - ICH stability chambers, cold chain storage rooms and warehouses;
- Laser and clean rooms;
- Healthcare facilities - food, laboratory rooms, waste rooms and mortuary cold rooms and freezers;
- - autopsy tables, body storage, lifts, grossing stations and sinks;
- Archival vaults - paper and film storage
Our solutions are designed to provide high accuracy, stability, reliability and energy efficiency.
We provide turn-key solutions starting from conceptual designs which we see through to the completed build, including building structure, refrigeration, controls, electrical and detailed commissioning. We can create almost any custom solution with temperature maintained from -50°C to +80°C for critical environment storage. We also offer full validation services for our clients operating in regulated environments.
LABWORKS SUSTAINABILITY MISSION STATEMENT
Labworks International Inc is committed to managing our environmental impact as an integral part of our operations and business code of conduct. Labworks' policy is to assure the environmental integrity of our processes and facilities at all times. We will do so by adhering to the following principles:
- We will employ management systems and procedures specifically designed to minimize energy usage and other natural resources, hazardous materials, reduce the generation of waste, and enable the recycling and reuse of materials.
- We will continually seek opportunities to improve our environmental performance by embracing positive ecological changes in our industry.
- We are proud that we have taken great strides to move our refrigeration products to the most prudent refrigerant choices that ensure long-term sustainability.
- We are offering the lowest global warming potential (GWP) amongst our refrigerant choices.
- Our project engineers are trained to work with our product suppliers and subcontractors to ensure they also have a strong corporate focus on effective environmental and sustainable products and services and processes.
- We have corporate goals and ambitions to make our products more energy-efficient while providing reliable and robust system operations while being leaders in the industry.
Labworks will continue to look for continuous areas of improvement in our products and job site processes with the hopes of having a greener footprint on each successive job.