Pharmaceutical-Tech Events & Exhibitions section serves as a reference guide to
imminent and existing events occurring in the industry. This directory showcases monthly listings
of contemporaneous tradeshows, exhibitions as well as events.
OTC pharma and consumer healthcare product markets in Asia offer avenue of growth for pharma manufacturers. Coupled with increasing health and wellness awareness, economic growth and increasing consumer self-care by expanding choice and availability of OTC products. Asia’s OTC market is expected to continue growing in the years to come.
IBC’s 7th Annual OTC Pharma Asia is bringing key experts in OTC and VMS to address pertinent issues in Asia – the changing consumer buying behavior and consumer-centric marketing as well as product innovation strategies. The ONLY platform in Asia center staging top leaders in OTC drugs, global pharma manufacturers, retailers, FMCGs, government and regulatory bodies and pharmacies to highlight winning strategies in Asia how OTC and consumer healthcare medicines are accessible, affordable and trusted self-care solutions.
Key Highlights for 2017:
• RX to OTC Technology Trends
• Addressing Pharmacovigilance Aspects for a New OTC Drug
• Rx-to-OTC Switch Prospects
• Manufacturing OTC Drugs
• Industry Dialogue Session
• Exploring New Business Model: Beyond-the-Pill
• Regulatory Updates and Business Strategies
• The Rise of eCommerce
• Consumer-Driven Marketing and Innovation Strategies
All of the Solutions you need to Cost Effectively Develop and Manufacture Quality Product. INTERPHEX is THE pharma, bio and device development/manufacturing event to “Experience Science through Commercialization”.
This 2017, the 2nd Annual Pharmaceutical Congress China, part of IBC’s PharmaCon Series will co-locate 3 events: Pharmaceutical Compliance, Patient-Centered Clinical Trials, and Clinical Trials Site Selection & Quality.
From addressing pharmaceutical compliance challenges and issues, driving clinical operation efficiencies and discovering new clinical design technologies, to clinical trials site selection and quality assurance, Pharmacon China 2017 promises to cover in-depth issues pertaining to compliance and clinical trials in China’s pharmaceutical industry.
Key Highlights for 2017:
• Network with 70+ Distinguished Speakers
• 50+ Sessions to learn and discuss about the hottest topics in China’s pharmaceutical space
• 6 Interactive Workshops to engage in open-learning environment and self-assessment exercises
• Knowledge Sharing via interactive roundtable discussions with key industry experts
• 3 Co-Located Events Under 1 Roof!
• 1 Shared Exhibition Area to showcase YOUR Technologies & Services