THE EFFICIENT SOLUTION
The arrangement of the bowls in a clocked mixing process results in an extremely compact and powerful kneading system.
The rotation of the mixing carousel in the working cycle allows a smooth movement of the tank wagons within the system: Dosing station, mixing station, dough resting station, tipping station.
The individual tank wagons are fixed on a revolving support frame (carousel) and are brought to the stations with fast clock movements and hydraulically locked. Then the individual actions can be performed in parallel: dosing request to the silos, close the mixer and tool rotation, lifting, tipping und pouring.
- Individual process steps such as dosing, kneading and emptying can be run at the same time
- Fast change of recipe possible
- Dust-free loading of bowls
- Intensive kneading in a short time at high efficiency-DIOSNA spiral or Spiralknetung
- Kneading Process control over time-energy-temperature
- Longer dough can be reached by enlarging the Bottich number
- Automatic operation by connection to production control systems
- Smooth operation with high quality without fluctuations
- Production-safe plants through robust industrial design