AboutDIOSNA Dierks & Söhne GmbH
Dierks & Söhne GmbH looks back on a 135-year story of success. Today, the former craft business is an internationally operating company.
DIOSNA is successfully working in two different business areas:
- Machines for the food industry
- Machines for the chemical and pharmaceutical industry
In the food industry, the manufacturer has been specialising in mixing machines for the baking industry. By taking over the pre-dough specialist IsernHäger GmbH, today DIOSNA is now offering all the most important processes of dough production from one source.
Mixing, granulating, coating and drying are the main processes of the DIOSNA pharmaceutical machines. From small laboratory systems to full production plants, this business field is not only offering solutions for the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, but also for the cosmetics and food sector.
Working with DIOSNA, you gain a reliable and competent partner who will develop for you, the best kneading and mixing technologies specifically adapted to your unique manufacturing process.
MANUFACTURER OF PHARMACEUTICAL AND MIXING MACHINES SUPPORTS CUSTOMERS WITH PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
DIOSNA sets great value upon customer satisfaction and offers you the possibility to thoroughly test the products in the Technical/Technology Centre in Osnabrück/ Isernhagen. Options:
- Tests for recipe and process development by means of rented machines
- Training of your personnel and hints on the best possible process design and continuous product quality of your final product
- Seminars around the production of dough and baked goods
DIOSNA IS OFFERING EXTENSIVE SERVICE ENHANCEMENTS
As a highly competent manufacturer of pharmaceutical machines and mixing equipment, with more than 135 years of experience, DIOSNA not only has extensive knowledge of baking machines and pharmaceutical plants, but they are also offering a wide range of service enhancements in add value to the product range. Please send an e-mail to the customer service describing yourareas of concern or call the service hotline +49 (0) 541 33 104 64.
The DIOSNA experts are looking forward to your inquiry!
BENEFITS OF PARTNERING WITH DIOSNA:
- 135 years of experience.
- An expert team of Application Engineers, Technologists and Master Bakers ready to support you.
- Extensive product and system Portfolio.
- Largest possible application safety of the plants.
- Innovative and future-oriented Technologies.
- Ongoing product development, equipment and process.