European Pharmaceutical News - Latest
RapidVap Vertex Dry Evaporators
Using dry heat and nitrogen blow down, the RapidVap Vertex Evaporator speeds evaporation of up to 50 samples at the same time. A convenient touchpad allows easy programming of time and temperature. Up to ten different programs may be stored in the microprocessor for protocol consistency. Unlike water bath heaters, the dry block heater requires less maintenance, no distilled water or additives, and adds no potential source of contamination. The RapidVap Vertex Evaporator is ideal for preparation of samples in a variety of applications including drug discovery, clinical analysis, environmental testing, agrochemistry, and forensic evidence processing. Quality construction and reliable performance are backed by a one-year warranty.
Let Scout lead you to the right laboratory hood for your application.
Using dry block heat and nitrogen blow down, these multi-sample evaporators process up to 50 samples at the same time. No water bath is used.
• ETL and ETL-C listing (Domestic models)
• CE mark (International models)
• Epoxy-coated steel exterior
• Glass lid
• 900 watt dry block heating system
• 50 nitrogen-dispensing nozzles in five horizontal rows of 10
• 5 nitrogen control valves with on/off switches
• Front-mounted pressure regulator with analog display of pressure from 0 to 45 psi in 2 psi increments
• LCD with touchscreen programming
• Temperature sensor probe for monitoring of block or sample temperature
• Built-in exhaust fan with blower
• On/off switch
• 6 feet (183 cm) of 2" (5 cm) ID polyethylene exhaust hose, with clamp
• 6 feet (183 cm) of flexible polyethylene tubing for nitrogen supply, with John Guest fitting.
Sincerely Pharmaceutical Tech
Client Success Team (CRM),
Please fill the all required fields....!!
Sincerely Packaging Labelling