AboutTropack Packaging GmbH
High standards in quality and sustainability
As a leading desiccant manufacturer, we offer a wide range of desiccant bags with highly active desiccants, as well as genuine product innovations, for industry and trade. We use the new TROPApuck ® (i) to unlock innovative and economic applications, particularly for the pharmaceuticals industry.
Large raw-materials warehouse, a high degree of flexibility
Our wide range of desiccants also includes a number of related products – from aluminium-composite film, to humidity indicators, to packing aids. In addition to safety and cost-effectiveness, our desiccant products also guarantee a number of other benefits:
- No transportation damage or storage damage caused by moisture or microorganisms
- Greater reliability and cost-effectiveness thanks to calculable packaging solutions
- Complaints minimised
- Reduction in insurance premiums → no risk exclusions
- Longer lasting components and machinery during operation
- Environmentally friendly desiccant disposal
Quality & sustainability
We consider our central task to be that of supplying our industry partners with premium products and services boasting impressive quality and – extending beyond mere product properties – environmental and social sustainability.
Our products meet all applicable requirements, such as DIN 55473 [ .. D], version 12/2015, and are labelled in accordance with DIN 5B003 & 5B004. Our desiccants similarly comply with the relevant provisions of the German Federal Health Act, EU regulations, and US FDA regulations. TROPACK’s standards in safety and quality also involve a commitment to protecting the environment and human health, and are regularly endorsed through DIN/ISO certifications. This is something trade, industry and consumers alike can count on.
TROPACK desiccants are non-toxic (FREE from dimethyl fumarate, DMF), food-safe, contaminant-free, and odourless.
The TROPACK calculator
To ensure casing and components in your application or goods are optimally protected against moisture damage during transportation and/or warehousing, it is important the required amount of desiccant is calculated accurately! Our DIN 55474-compliant online calculator uses key parameters to do just this:
- Packaging/component dimensions
- The mass of any hygroscopic (moist) elements inside the packaging/component
- The humidity of the air sealed inside the packaging/component
- Permitted/desired final moisture content
- Transportation/Storage duration or the operating time/lifespan of a component
- Climate during transportation and at the recipient’s end, or ambient atmosphere while components are running
- Amount of water vapour penetrating through the packaging/casing
Benefits for you
Having our own production and warehousing facility on site enables us to quickly and flexibly cater to all manner of requirements and requests, and guarantee a high degree of availability.