Documentation is a pivotal part of the drug discovery process in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This documentation needs to be regulated as well as preserved in a secure and accessible area. Hence, Library Services facilitate this efficiently. Research papers and valuable documents relating to a drug’s discovery, analysis or development, are stored and categorically assimilated by the Library in order to make them available whenever the requirement arises. Certain discovered drugs can also be stored alongside if there’s an infrastructural facility of a laboratory.
Our library services save you time and frees up internal resources to focus on other high value discovery activities.
The features and benefits of library services are:-
- Comprehensive menu of over 1000 validated assays
- Capacity to screen more than 100,000 wells/day
- Flexible: screen any number of compounds against any number of targets
- Accurate, precise & reproducible data
- Rapid data turnaround
- Identify potent and selective high quality leads in a single screen
- Identify new target opportunities from existing chemical assets
- Free internal resources to focus on other activities
Below is a list of suppliers who specialise in providing Library Services: