Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Equipment
Pharmaceutical manufacturing is a highly controlled and regulated environment. Almost every process can be automated; and there is a piece of pharmaceutical manufacturing equipments or pharmaceutical manufacturing machines involved in every step. Some of the pharmaceutical processing equipment commonly used in solid dose (tablet and capsule) and liquid pharmaceutical manufacturing are-
- Agitators: To mix liquids, to promote chemical reactions and to increase heat or cooling transfers.
- Blowers: Used in solvent recovery and other evaporation applications.
- Boilers: To create steam by applying heat energy to water.
- Capsule equipment: Different equipment is available to fill, polish, and sort capsules.
- Capsule and tablet printers: For printing information like drug names or dosage on the capsules or tablets.
- Centrifuges: Used for separation of liquids of different densities, or for separation of liquids from solids.
- Chillers: To quickly lower temperatures.
- Coaters: To coat tablets or capsules with films like a sugar film.
- Cooling towers: Used for cooling liquids or condensing steam.
- Dryers and Granulators: For drying liquid preparations into powders or granules.
Below is a list of suppliers who specialise in providing Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Equipment:
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Equipment Products
Search by CountryMore
Search by Supplier
Aenova Group (5)
Stäubli International (5)
OPM Labels (5)
Domino UK Ltd (4)
ALTech UK Labelling Technologies Ltd (5)
Pharma Machinery (4)
L.B. Bohle (5)
Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems (5)
Bry-Air (Asia) Pvt. Ltd. (5)
MA MICRO AUTOMATION GMBH (5)
HEBOLD SYSTEMS (5)
FANUC America Corporation (5)
Nisha Engineering (5)
Groninger & Co. GmbH (5)
Corden Pharma GmbH (5)
Sigma Laborzentrifugen GmbH (5)
OMEGA SCIENTIFIC PRIVATE LIMITED (4)
Sartorius Group (8)
ViscoTec Pumpen- u. Dosiertechnik GmbH (2)
NETZSCH-Feinmahltechnik GmbH (5)
Hapa AG (5)
See your banner here...