Registration will shortly be closing for the Genetics in Forensics Congress, taking place on the 14th and 15th March 2016 in London. Across the two day event, our expert panel will offer a comprehensive look at critical advances in forensics research, and we will also be hosting key biotech solution providers, giving attendees the chance to hear about the very latest state-of-the-art technologies including NGS and rapid DNA analysis platforms.
Secure your place today to have access to the following streams:
- NGS In Forensic Science: Current Opportunities And Key Challenges
- Key Challenges In Forensic Genetics Research: Overcoming Interpretation, Database and Casework Hurdles
- Forensic Applications Of DNA Markers: The Latest Research In Short Tandem Repeats (STRs), Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) And mtDNA Profiling
To review the full agenda, please visit: http://www.forensicgenetics-congress.com/download-agenda-marketing/
Our dedicated research into the field ensures that we secure the very best quality speakers from top pharma companies and academic institutes to share their inspirational work with the conference attendees. We have insured that every speaker has a unique story to bring to the audience and that they will present the latest, most exciting work – highlighting any pitfalls they have made along the way.
2016 speakers include:
- Walther Parson, Associate Professor, Institute of Legal Medicine, Medical University of Innsbruck
- Niels Morling, Professor of Forensic Genetics, Director and Chairman of the Department of Forensic Medicine, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- David Balding, Professor of Statistical Genetics, Centre for Systems Genomics, University of Melbourne
To find out who else will be speaking at the event, please visit: http://www.forensicgenetics-congress.com/speakers/
Free Webinar Recording: “The Applications of NGS Technology in Forensic Science”
Download your Genetics in Forensics Webinar here: http://www.forensicgenetics-congress.com/webinar-recording-request/
Advances in next generation sequencing technologies and platforms have opened up exciting new opportunities in many areas of investigative genetics research. NGS is allowing researchers to access even more forensically relevant SNPs and STRs, and even has the potential to deliver high value DNA panels from partially degraded and mixed DNA.
This webinar recording offers you the chance to hear from Christopher Phillips, Researcher, University of Santiago de Compostela about how his research uses NGS technology.
Benefits of the webinar recording:
- • Learn about sequence variation in the core forensic STRS
- • Hear case studies about current and future applications of NGS for human identification
With the Congress taking place soon, registration to attend will shortly be closing. For further information or to book your place today, please contact Guillaume Alonso on email@example.com or call +44 (0)1865 248455.
Notes to editors:
1. Guillaume Alonso, Marketing Executive. Phone +44(0) 1865 248455 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Oxford Global Conferences produce cutting edge congresses and summits for the Life Sciences Industry.
3. Oxford Global Conferences Ltd. Phone +44(0) 1865 248455, Fax +44(0) 1865 250985, e-mail: email@example.com , Web: www.oxfordglobal.co.uk